If someone on GameSurge is infringing upon your copyright, you may make a report to our Abuse team, which is the designated recipient of copyright complaints under the provisions set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Reports of copyright infringement must include, by United States law, the following:
Click here to visit our abuse report submission form.Last Revision: 02/02/2004
- An electronic signature (your full legal name) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder and the signature of a parent or legal guardian if reporting party is under the age of 18;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, in the form of channel logs, the original URL of the image or work being infringed upon;
- Identification of the material that is infringing upon your copyright, with reasonable information for GameSurge to locate the material, including the names of all parties involved and reasonable contact information such as email addresses and AuthServ handles.
- A statement that you in good faith believe that the material is not authorized for use in such a manner;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information given is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder, in the following format:
- I [your full legal name] swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information I have given is accurate and I am authorized to act on behalf of the legal copyright holder.